Mass Effect 3 Patch Coming Next Week
BioWare has announced that a new patch will be available for the various bugs that have been found in Mass Effect 3. The patch will be available for the PC on April 9 and on the Xbox360 and PlayStation 3 on April 10. Here is a list of fixes featured in next week’s patch:
- Issues when in some cases Shepard’s customized facial features from ME1/ME2 may not be properly imported to ME3
- An issue when quickly and repeatedly selecting to Resume a Save could result in Player Level reset and a potential locking of powers.
- An issue when selecting Multiplayer in the Main Menu while under a poor network connection could result in an unresponsive state.
- A potential crash while accessing an in-game terminal from Eden Prime level.
- An issue when attempting to login while Server is down. It would display a Server Down message and accepting the Server Shutdown message would shut down the game.
- A potential memory crash while loading a Quick Save of a custom FemShep.
- An issue when restarting missions and acquiring an above max amount of weapon mods results in displayed debug text on-screen.
- An issue when an unresponsive game state could occur during transition after the Conduit level.
- An issue when DLC game saves can be accessed from an account without DLC if another account on the same computer has access to the related DLC. (PC Only)
- An issue when saves from different accounts on the same computer may become locked if one account has access to DLC which the other account does not. (PC Only)
- An issue when potentially the game could enter unresponsive state when transitioning from the Holding Docks area to the Normandy Docks area of the Citadel. (PS3 Only)